Thursday, January 1, 2009

Boogie the night away


Grandma, Josh, Hannah, Acacia and I all went to the movies and saw Bedtime Stories. It was cute. I would like to watch it again...I missed some of it paying attention to the baby.
Then we cruised around and shopped a little. After we ate dinner we decided to go down to the town square and see what was going on. The band was playing pretty good music so we decided to hang out for a while. Hannah danced, and danced. She was cracking me up. We even had someone come and complement our parenting. He said we had done a great job, that she had such confidence in herself. It was pretty great. My hubby and I even had a drink...you know, a "grown-up" drink. Wow. It has been years since I've been able to drink. It seems like I have been pregnant or breastfeeding for 6 years LOL. Anyways, we had a good time. I think we are going to go home tomorrow afternoon. Oh, well. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment