Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year...New Me

So, those who know me know that I have been fighting with my weight since high school. I have made every excuse I could think of. I blamed health issues, birth control, anything but myself. I now accept that it is my fault. Its my fault that I don't eat right. Its my fault I don't excersise. Well, its time to change my life. We are no longer keeping soda in the house. I have become addicted to it after the birth of Acacia. I have lost 7lbs in the last week. Next week I am going to start using my eliptical. I am not doing this to be skinny (though I'm sure it will be nice), I am doing this to be healthy. I want to be healthy for my children...to set a good example for them. I can do this. I will do this. So, here's to a new year and a new me.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. That is awesome that you have already lost 7lbs.
    Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete