Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation

We have finally got to go on our vacation. Marilynn, Jaylynn, Matt, Josh, Hannah, Acacia and I all stayed in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN. Our cabin was nice...it had a hot tub and pool table. We had a really good time.
The first day we all dressed up some and went to dinner.

Saturday we went shopping. There were some good sales and we were able to start our Christmas shopping (we do this every year). After hours of shopping we went back to the cabin and made fajitas...which were super good. We played pool a ton...and I still suck...haha.



Sunday Josh got a wild hair and went and got a tattoo. :-) He got Hannah's name on his leg...he is going to get Acacia's name on his other leg, we just didn't have enough money to do both right now. I don't think his mom was too impressed, but I love it. Grr baby. I have my tattoos and now my hubby will be addicted too.



After Josh got his tattoo we all went to the Aquarium. It was so fun watching the girls. We has so much fun. I can't wait to go on vacation again. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment