Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just thinking

*sigh*

Ok...so just to get it out in the wonderful world of blogs...I struggle with postpartum. Sometimes I get in these moods, you know - wish I had more money, more time, pretty much more of everything I don't have. Not a big deal. I get over it. Last week I was cleaning up to get ready for my little party over the weekend (which went super great) and started thinking. Hannah was at school, Acacia was taking a nap, Josh was doing yard work and I was sweeping the front walk. As I was sweeping I started thinking...I really am blessed. I have the best behaved, most beautiful, lovable children in the world (okay so I might be a little bias). I have wonderful friends that I could never live without. I have a house that I love, with a yard that I love. My family (although most are far away) are the best and very supportive. Now, above all my husband... Not only is he my best friend, confidant, and the most loving father ever... he is the best husband. He helps clean, he is going to school and working full time, and is just a all-around great guy. I just love him so much. I can't imagine my life without him.

Okay, now he is home and I have missed him all day..so bye bye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment