Monday, June 15, 2009

Enough is enough

Okay somehow today I have been on the Internet for hours...and I mean hours. So let me just post some pictures of our weekend and then I guess I will go clean the bathroom.


*Note: I love spray Soft Scrub! Its the best!


We had a very fun weekend :-)

We set up the pool for the girls to play in


As I mentioned before, I cut Hannah's hair and I think it turned out super cute.

Hannah's new hair cut


Hannah lovin' on daddy



Then we got together with some friends after Josh got off work (such a bummer he had to work Saturday, but yea overtime). My best friend and I decided that we would have a little something to drink this time. We hardly ever drink and they drink even less. So, needless to say it was interesting. We had a blast. Right before they left (Daniel had to work so he didn't drink) Amy and I decided that it would be fun to jump on the trampoline. Ha ha We didn't do very well. *sigh* Fun and funny.

(Oh, just so you know, we are not irresponsible parents...the children were asleep and not all of us were drinking)


Lachlan feeding himself :-)


I do have to admit that I had a slight headache the next day, but all in all felt pretty good. :-)


Sunday we just worked in the garden and then lazed around the rest of the day.


Hope everyone else had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment