Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last day

How cute is this :-)


Today was the last day of school for Hannah. They had a little award program this morning. Hannah got awards for excellence in math and reading and also the good citizen award for her class for the year. Wahoo...yey for Hannah!! We are so proud of her. I am a bad mama though and forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of it :-(

Hannah and I got a wild hair tonight and we cut her hair. I think it looks so cute...but Josh doesn't know I did it yet...we will see how he likes it (he has wanted her to cut her hair for awhile, so I am not too worried).


I talked to my Grandma tonight and she sounds good. She is home now. She said she is just tired and needs to take it easy for awhile.



I have a busy couple of days coming up so I thought I would say Congratulations to my cousin Desiree and her soon to be husband Fletcher. They are getting married Saturday. I am sad that I am not able to go to it (3000 miles away and all) but am super happy that she has found someone to spend her life with.

Desiree and Fletcher


Here are a couple of pictures of our camping weekend.

I dared the kids to put their heads under the cold water LOL
Most of the gang hanging out at the creek

No comments:

Post a Comment