Sunday, June 14, 2009

The little things

Mmmm feet

I was afraid that having two kids would make things different. What I mean is... When Hannah was little and she discovered something new, I think I enjoyed it just as much as she did. The way her hand looked in the water, then out of the water...when she learned to sing...when she figured out how to do little things like put her shoes on...when she learned her colors or even just when she would say please and understand how to use it. I was afraid, well I just assumed, that with Acacia it would be different. I guess that I figured that I would miss more or maybe it wouldn't be as exciting. Well, happily, I was wrong. Everything Acacia does, everything she discovers, is just as exciting to me as it is to her. Ha ha... even the fact that she hates anything bothering her nose, so she picks it and brings it to me...ya I know, I need to break her of that...give me time :-)

Oh, mercy...I'm going to have to watch her :-)

Also, I just have to say that it is so nice to have someone tell you that you are a good parent and that your kids are so smart. I know we all like to think that we are excellent parents and our kids are the smartest, but it sure is nice to have someone see how hard we try. Sometimes I feel like I am to hard on the girls or that maybe I need to work more with them. It just makes me feel great to have someone complement me on my parenting.


Anyways, I just love being a mom! and I love my girls!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little family you have! Just stumbled on your blog, hope you don't mind that I say hi!

    Mariel
    www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete