Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blue, again

*SIGH*
I wish I could get out of this blue mood I have been in. I'm sure everyone gets in those, wish I had more money, wish I had more time to myself, wish I could go on a trip, moods. I am volunteering at the soup kitchen tomorrow. Hopefully I will be in a better mood for that. I love to help people and our church started this soup kitchen on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I haven't had a chance to go help until this week and I am very excited to help. I have talked about starting/joining a program (state funded, as it should be) that helps elderly people shop or run errands and whatnot, but they don't have one in our area and I don't have the money to start one.

Anywho, just talking about helping people has put me in a better mood. Thanks blog world :-)

I think I will take the girls outside to play for a while. I really could use the exercise. I didn't do so good at Weight Watchers this week (still haven't figured out why..but, will try harder this week).

Hope everyone has a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment