Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Creative streak


Acacia drawing in the bath

I thought I would be fun and let Acacia play with sissy's bath crayons. Funny, Funny! She had a
blast drawing all over the bathtub. She even tried drawing on the bottom and the outside of the tub. Haha it was so cute. She then decided to get really creative and name her body parts while drawing on them. So cute, I just love her!!


Hubby Josh and I




One day she will probably kill me for this one, but oh so cute!

Acacia's painted toes

While Acacia was sitting on the potty (learning, slowly) daddy decided to paint her fingernails and toenails. She wouldn't hold still long enough to take a picture of her fingernails (and they didn't last long... she decided that she needed to eat the paint off... guess we will wait to do that again LOL), but I thought this was a cute picture of her little feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment