Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hannah's Sunflowers

Hannah's sunflowers are blooming. :-) She is so proud of them. They are so pretty. I thought I would share her progress.




Hannah and Josh watering the just planted seeds



Hannah and Jaylynn in front of the super tall, pretty sunflowers

So, I have a strange squash (??) growing in our garden. I have no idea what kind of veggie it is. I have looked on the internet and can't find this particular veggie. So.... if anyone has any idea what this is, please tell me :-)

The mystery veggie is the big green almost butternut squash looking thing.
Well, I am going to take the girls to the library tomorrow afternoon. It has been a while since we have been. It is time though, I am out of books to read and the girls are tired of reading the same ones (ok, maybe I'm tired of reading the same books to them). Hopefully we will find some good reads :-) I would like to get Where the Wild Things Are for the kids, I have never read it to them. I am currently reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. It is a good book (no edge of your seat), but whats really cool about it... I've been where most of it takes place. It really makes it fun to be so familiar with a book like that.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to work at the soup kitchen all day tomorrow. I have an apmt and my sister is looking at a house and wants me to go with her. I will try thought, even if I am a little late.
Oh, some good news (for me anyways) the tailgate farmers market, that is normally only on Tuesdays is expanding to Saturday's also. Wahoo! I have a hard time getting to the Tuesday one because of my schedule, but I can do Saturdays. I am excited.
Anywho.. hope everyone is have a great day. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I just love going to the farmer's market! This year it seems Dennis and I haven't been able to go that often...bummer.

    ReplyDelete