Friday, July 10, 2009

Lazy days

I don't have much to blog about today... so why am I blogging... I don't know, bored I guess. :-)

I have run so much the last 2 or 3 weeks that I decided this week I would not do much. And I haven't. Hee hee, of course now, this weekend I really should clean house (I didn't let it go bad, but it does need to be cleaned).

I will say that my garden is growing like crazy! Everyday I pick cucumbers and now my squash and zucchini are coming in nicely. We have 4 or 5 watermelons that seem to double in size each night. My tomato and pepper plants are finally starting to produce some teeny tiny beginnings. Wahoo! My cilantro is wondrous and smells so good. I can't wait until my tomatoes and peppers are ready so I can make some salsa. Oh, let me tell you that no one that I know will go without pumpkins this year. Hahaha. We might have planted too many pumpkin plants. Oh, well... the kids will love it. :-)



before

now (not after 'cause its still growing) :-)

Ok, sorry a kind of boring blog.


Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment