Monday, November 23, 2009

Its been so long...

Oh blog how I've missed you...

So much has gone on and I don't know how long I will have this Internet connection, so....

We went to the Asheboro Zoo and had a blast. I knew Acacia would like it, but, what I didn't anticipate was that she would cry every time we tried to move on to another animal. I finally had to make a big production of saying goodbye to the animals so we could move on. LOL

Josh, Hannah, Jaylynn and Acacia looking at the elephants


Halloween was fun. The kids did great, although it did start to rain and we (the parents) had an excuse to call it a night. We did have to take Acacia to the ER later that night, but it wasn't a huge deal, just an allergic reaction.

Jaylynn the witch, Hannah the vampire and Acacia as Tinkerbell


Acacia celebrated her second birthday :-) Oh, my baby is growing up so fast. Sometimes she blows my mind. She sings all the time, and not just kids songs, songs off the radio too. She almost knows all her ABC's and can count to 10. My little smarty britches! Ha Ha

Daddy helping Acacia open birthday presents



Oh ya... I am pregnant :-D I am a little over 9 weeks. We had an ultrasound and saw/heard the heartbeat. yea! We have had so many miscarriages that I just don't even believe it until that little heartbeat. So...here's to 3 kids LOL (oh, my what have I gotten myself into hahahaha)

Hope everyone out there in blogger land is doing well and has a wonderful holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read these blogs of yours!!! Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete