Friday, December 11, 2009

100th Post

Ok, so... I have had nothing blog-worthy to talk about lately. I have been sick and had sick kids. I think everyone is finally getting better. (fingers crossed) On that subject: why is it that some medicines say that certain ages can use them but the doctors say no...are there not certain rules that they should follow? What if I didn't call my pediatrician and just gave them what I thought they needed because the box said it would be ok? Grrr. Acacia is having belly issues and my sister has children's pepto which says is okay for 2 year olds. The pediatrician on the other had says no way. Now, I will listen to my pediatrician because she is awesome, it just frustrates me that the box says different. So, in a few minutes I am on my way to the store to get some Pedialite like my doctor recommended. Hopefully her belly will feel better tomorrow. And (fingers crossed again) hopefully she will not get strep throat or pink eye like the other children.

So, here is my 100th post and I think I would like to change the way my page looks. I can't afford to pay anyone to do it...besides I would like to design it. I am just not sure how to go about it. I don't really like the layouts that they have and I am not sure where to go to find more. Hmmm any suggestions?


Well, on that bla note I will leave you with a picture of our house a few Christmases ago.

1 comment:

  1. Give this site a whirl. I'm not sure if it's free or not...I think so, but not 100% sure.

    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    ReplyDelete