Friday, December 18, 2009

First time for everything

Ok, so pregnancy brain has officially taken over. I cooked a frozen pizza for dinner...chicken, bacon, ranch, yum :-)... and forgot to take it off the cardboard. Duh. I'm just glad I didn't start a fire or something. Heavens sakes.

I finally got to take the girls outside to play in the snow. Well we didn't stay out long, it was more like a blizzard. The wind was blowing so hard it was like ice hitting your face. Needless to say we didn't last long. When I measured a few minutes ago, my yard had 9 inches. Who knows how accurate that is, but it seems like it and it is still snowing pretty good. Its not supposed to stop until tomorrow evening. Yey :-)


Hannah and Acacia sledding

Hannah and cousin Jaylynn making snow angels




No comments:

Post a Comment