Friday, January 22, 2010

Hope for Haiti

How easy it is to forget how precious life is. I am sitting here watching Hope For Haiti and remembering how blessed I am. Hearing stories like a mother digging/searching for 50 hours to find her 2 year old son whose cries she could hear getting weaker and weaker, have made me wish I could send every penny I can dig from my couch...makes me wish I hadn't spent money on Taco Bell and sent it in... I sit here and openly cry wishing there was something else I can do. I can here my 2 year old in her bed not wanting to go to sleep and it hurts me to think of all of the children (and others of course) that are suffering right now. Right now all I can do is pray for everyone over there and thank God for what I have. I am truly blessed beyond...I don't even know how to put it into words. I am just thankful for everything and pray that miracles continue to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment