Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Resolutions

There are a millions things I would like to do this year. But I think I am going to narrow it down to one. My New Year resolution for 2010 is to be happy. I am a relatively happy person, but when you throw a couple of kids (one more this summer) and all the stresses of everyday life, I have found that I hardly ever smile anymore. I am always so busy with this and that. I just want to focus on being happy. I have so much to be happy about. I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful girls and a baby on the way, and wonderful friends and family. I just need to smile and enjoy it all more.

I hope all of you have a happy, blessed, full of smiles and laughter 2010.

Life is good :-)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you stick to your resolution. I think we could all use a bit more happiness, and congrats on baby number 3.

    ReplyDelete