Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wonderous Weekend

I had a very nice weekend. It started with my friend, Julie's, baby shower. It was a nice little shower with some of our closest friends. They ended up with several nice things for the new baby. I am so excited to meet little Alex. February 1st he will be here :-)
After the baby shower our friends the Tunks (also at the baby shower) and my family went to my sister's boyfriends house for a little bit to visit. We all started getting hungry so we headed back to my house for spaghetti and homemade meatballs, salad, garlic bread and some tapenade. I tried my hand at making meatballs for the first time. Everyone seemed to really like them (I don't like ground meat, so I didn't try them LOL). It was a very nice dinner.
After dinner we played Domino's for awhile, while the girls played the Wii. Our friends ended up crashing at our place and in the morning the guys ran to the store for breakfast stuff. We had a breakfast (well, brunch or lunch really) of scrambled eggs, sausage and hashbrown casserole. Yummy! After letting our food settle for a few minutes the adults took a turn playing the Wii. :-)

Such a good weekend. Hows was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment