Monday, February 1, 2010

19 weeks

So I finally had my ultrasound today, even with the 7 inches of snow we got over the weekend. Now I am to lazy to hook my scanner up to my computer to show pictures...maybe I will do it tomorrow :-)
Well, this baby wouldn't move and it was laying face down toward my back so we couldn't see anything. *sigh* I have another ultrasound in 5 weeks so they can try again...they weren't able to get clean pictures of everything they needed. I was also instructed to have some coffee and a doughnut before I came in so the baby would move LOL. We may end up being surprised like we did with Hannah. I guess my babies are just shy :-) this one even kept covering its face with its hands. Ha ha

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have been really bad lately and not been reading my fav blogs. That time thing just crept up on me! H4L has been working major OT so I have been alone with Baby DIVA all day everyday for weeks!!

    But holy toledo you are expecting! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Big congrats! I promise not to miss anymore posts, so get those pics up momma!!!

    ReplyDelete