Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Hannah

Today is my beautiful baby girl's 7th birthday. Seven years ago I held my first child in my arms for the first time. I always knew that I wanted to be a mom but I had no idea how much love I would feel for that little red, chubby, screaming baby. :-) Even when she screamed for the next 3 months that love grew stronger. Now she is in 1st grade and thinks she knows everything...well almost everything. She told my niece that 1st graders know almost everything LOL
I love her, she is so silly. She is so grown up already. Oh, it hurts my heart to think of her growing up...yet I love every stage of her life. *sigh* Ok...enough mushy stuff (I am prego/emotional...we don't need tears)
I let her pick where she wanted to eat. She chose Fatz Cafe (of course, her favorite) and we rented Night at the Museum 2 and had a little picnic in the living room. We were going to go out to eat and go to the movies, but it started to snow and they are calling for freezing rain and around 7 inches of snow (again). So, we decided on take out and renting a movie. It was a lovely evening. Now to see if we will have a party or if we will get more snow on top of the snow we already have :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment