Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Licence to...have kids?

I had to take Hannah back to the pediatrician for a lung check after a day of breathing treatments. She is doing better, but has to do the breathing treatments for a few more days. Anyways...when I was getting the kids in the car to leave I saw this...
A woman, a 5/6 year old boy and a newborn get into the nice big truck next to us. The little boy gets in the front seat and the mom hands him the baby. I didn't think much about it, I figured she was getting stuff situated. Nope. Not only did the little boy not get in the back seat or at least a car seat (in NC its 8 yrs old or 80lbs), she drove off with the little boy still holding the baby, also not in a car seat. WTF! Why are people so stupid? My friend says that people should have to have a licence to have kids. I have to agree. I've seen people do a lot of stupid stuff with their kids, but this takes the cake. I was so in shock I went into the pediatricians office and told them but didn't even think to call child services or anything. Wow..I really can't even think of anything else to say...stupid people....

2 comments:

  1. Oh that makes me so mad!! I actually know a lady or rather i knew her before... her daughter was klled by decapitation in a minor fender bender becasue she was in the front seat and was only 3.The air bag deloyed and it was not good. It just takes once split second! I do not know why sme moms dont think about these things!!Maybe i overthink, but i do all i can to protect Baby DIVA!!!

    ReplyDelete