Friday, February 19, 2010

New car...kinda

So we have been on a quest for a used car. So much not fun. Don't get me wrong, I love to buy a car just as much as the next person...but when you only have a limited amount of money its just no fun. Anyways.... my hubby's grandpa heard that we were looking for a car and told us that it was ridiculous to buy one when he had one he never used. So, after talking and trying, and trying to persuade him to let us buy it from him...he gave us his old car. Now granted it is a '94, and needs a little TLC, you just can't beat the price :-)

So, yay! We finally have two cars. I am excited and relieved. Having one car sucks.

La la la...hope everyone has a great weekend, I know mine has started out great :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Having one car does suck...been there, done that...hope to not have to do it again. Congrats on the 'new to you' car.

    ReplyDelete