Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines weekend

Our weekend didn't start out the best, but ended up being great. We went used car shopping Friday and saw a few potential buys. Friday night it started to snow so we had plans to go sledding Saturday morning, but by the time we got out and about it had started to melt. So, we picked up my sister-in-law and her kids and went shopping. After shopping we headed back to our house to play the Wii. Sunday morning we woke up to frozen water, but managed to get it working later. We didn't get to church (because of the water issues), but got great news...one of Josh's family members has a car they never use and want to give it to us. Uh, ok. Hee hee. So on a whim my sister-in-law told us she would watch the girls if we wanted to go out...so... Josh and I went to Asheville and watched Wolfman (good) and ran to the store. We went wild and crazy :-) and I love it LOL. I can't wait to have everyone over to show all my new stuff. Hmmm, now to clean house so its presentable.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment