Thursday, March 4, 2010

Helpless

24 weeks... Well, almost. This weekend I will be 24 weeks. *sigh* The baby moves and my belly is growing and all is good. But...
Ok, so the doctor told me that this pregnancy (the 3rd pregnancy) would be harder. It would be more painful. I will be honest, I just brushed it off. I thought, please, I have had two children already...I know what its like to be pregnant. Besides...technical this isn't my 3rd pregnancy...its my 6th. So I didn't have all the babies...still, I know what I'm doing. Bllllaaaaa! I hurt :( *whine, whine, whine* I feel so helpless. Your not supposed to do anything that makes you hurt or is "too much". What if that is everything! I don't feel like I can do anything, vacuum, mop, sweep...even give the dogs a bath. Grrr! There is so much that needs to be done and I can't hardly do anything. Huh. *sigh (loudly)

Ok...sorry, a horrible whiny post. I'll try to have a more up-beat one next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment