Friday, April 9, 2010

Great Day!

After many tries, we have finally found out that we are having a boy :-) This is super exciting. Not only to be having a boy (uh, 2 girls already ha ha) but to know so I can prepare. The ultrasound went great...I had never had a 4D ultrasound before and it was too cool. After my appointment we went on a tour of the hospital. I have never delivered at this hospital before and oowww it was nice. They had recently remodeled it and even Hannah said it looked like a hotel. I really love that I don't have to leave the room...I get to deliver and room in the same room. The room was really big, and quite nice. The nurses seemed very nice also.
After all the baby stuff :-) we went and got Josh's present. His birthday is Sunday and he wanted a new patio set. So we went and picked that up.

All in all a great day :-)
So now a bunch of pictures LOL

Almost 29 weeks


Baby's face with hand by it
Look at those cheeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment