Saturday, April 3, 2010

Long, sad week

This has not been a good week. My husbands great grandma passed away. At the wake we received a phone call that his grandpa (on the other side of the family) wasn't doing good and we should come see him. So after spending some time at the wake we headed over to the rest home where he is. After visiting him we grabbed some dinner with the family from earlier and then headed home. Friday we headed to the funeral only to receive news that grandpa was doing worse. So after the funeral we headed over to the rest home. None the less, after going back and forth we were super tired. Friday was also the anniversary of the death of my cousin, which made it a little bit harder for me to be the "rock" for everyone. I tried my best though.
Today I stayed home, while Josh went and visited his grandpa. The girls and I lazed around for most of the day, before we met up with my sister in law and her kids at the park. I have tried to keep this past week as normal as possible for the girls and wanted to reward them for being so good, but I was to tired to do much more then the park. I was getting a little worried Friday when I started getting dizzy spells and at one point I thought I was falling over. I hope after a couple days of rest that will go away. *sigh* What a week.
Keep my hubbys family in your prayers, the doctor is coming to see his grandpa Monday. Hopefully he will be able to tell us something.

No comments:

Post a Comment