Sunday, May 16, 2010

To soon?

I am 34 weeks prego and have been having Brackston Hicks. Not a big deal, but they have been quite uncomfortable, painful even. I had Brackston Hicks with the girls too, but I don't remember them being painful. I started having contractions every 10-20 minutes with Acacia at 37 weeks and they continued until they induced me at 39 weeks. But 34 weeks seems a bit early to start all this mess. Just in case though, I packed a few things in a bag (not everything I want to take, but a few things) and we have the car seat washed and the cradle set up. It needed to be done anyways but after a few slightly painful contractions pretty close together after church today...well I guess it just lit a fire under my hubby :-) I am getting pretty uncomfortable, but I want the baby to be healthy. If we can only last a few more weeks ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Baby DIVA was born at 34 weeks 5 days. Now i was induced bc of High BP, but the monitor indicated i was having regular contractions every 7 to 10 minutes and was ready to rock and roll. Grab your toothbrush, its almost time!!

    ReplyDelete