Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Help!

I need advice. My two year old has been potty trained for a while, but suddenly has been having "accidents". At first I thought she was just playing and didn't get there fast enough, so I started asking her to go "try" any time it had been a while or it looked like she had to go. It has gotten so bad over the last few days though. We have had 4 "accidents" in the last two days! (And its still early today) I know toddlers can have set backs in potty training and she could be showing out because of the new baby (although I would think the new whining all the time would be that) but I just don't know what to do. I tried being everything I can think of. Help! Any advice is welcome :'(

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

1 comment:

  1. I think it's the new baby. That will always cause setd backs. Just don't pressure her too much, maybe spend some one on one time with just her (if that's possible), and then just try to hang on to your sanity...it'll get better...I promise. =)

    ReplyDelete