Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whats up

Ok. I think I have this phone figured out LOL.
So here is what's been going on the last month.
We took a couple of weeks to settle in and get used to having a newborn in the house again. It hasn't been bad. Liam is a good baby. He has reflux just like Acacia did, but we have him on medicine so hopefully that will be getting better soon. Acacia ignored Liam and I while we were at the hospital, but has been his protector ever since we came home. Hannah just loves him. She wants to help with everything (including helping with Acacia which is super helpful). Liam has the best big sisters ever :)
Everything is going really well. Two weeks ago we went with some friends hiking (l had several people act like I was crazy taking a two weeks old hiking haha). It was so nice to get out of the house. Of course we went and watched the fireworks for the 4th and BBQ'd with some friends. Fun. Last week we went camping for 3 days at Carolina Hemlocks. Liam did so good and we had a blast. Unfortunatly Hannah fell and burnt her hand on the campfire. She is doing fine but it will take some time to heal. Dispite the efforts of several adults, a tent and an umbrella Liam ended up getting sunburnt. I felt like a horrible parent... I really tried to keep him out of the sun (you are not supposed to put sunblock on a baby this young). He is fine though. He is growing like a weed! He was 7lbs 14oz when he was born and now is 11lbs 5oz. LOL He is my little "chunker man" ha ha. Well, I hear him waking up so I better go. Hope everyone out in blogger land is doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment