Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My 1st review

I signed up to receive a free sample of BRYTONPICK and blog about it a month or more ago. When I received my package in the mail I was so excited. We just so happened to be getting ready to eat lunch. Perfect timing.
First let me tell you a little about this product. It is a reusable
stainless steel flossing instrument. The instructions tell you to gently insert it between your teeth and slide inside-out.
I gently start to slide it between my teeth and right away cut my gums. I continue, determinded to use the product. My teeth are very tight and I cannot fit it between most of my teeth and I had a hard time with the metalic feel when I could get it to fit.
First impression...I don't care for it. I figured that I need to give it a chance so I used it for about a week. This product is just not for me. Between my adversion to the metalic feel of it and it not fitting between most of my teeth, it just didn't work for me.
My husband tried it because it said it would work with braces, but also complained about it cutting his gums.
It is handy that this is reusable, and I will probably keep it in my purse for those times when we are out and about.



I was not paid or compensated in any monetary form to do this review. I received a product to try and the remarks are of my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment