Monday, August 9, 2010

Productive weekend

This weekend in wonderful NC it was tax-free weekend for school stuff (including clothes). So, of course, we went to get Hannah's school supplies. Well, while we were shopping we noticed all of the good sales they were having everywhere. After getting everything Hannah needs we did a little shopping :)
Josh and I had a "date day" planned for Sunday anyway so we grabbed that opportunity to do a little Christmas shopping. We managed to probably get 3/4 of our Christmas shopping done. Yay! Plus we enjoyed a dinner at Olive Garden and desert later at Cold Stone Creamery. Yummy! An added bonus...we were almost alone. Liam went with us, but he didn't complain too much LOL. I was even able to score some new nursing bras, panties (not from VS, we will see if I like them as well), and a nursing shirt. Wahoo!! I never get to buy myself anything. Super excited.

On another note, the movie Kick Ass is not a comedy. You may already know that but I thought it was a comedy and trust me it is not. It was...well...kind of disturbing. I won't say anymore. Don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment