Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weekend

Well, we haven't done much lately. Josh has had to work 6 days a week for weeks now. That kinda puts a damper on things. Bless his heart, he is normaly pretty worn out by Sunday.
I tried taking the girls to the splash pad last week. Hannah loved it (she always has), but Acacia hated it. I was afraid of that, which is why I haven't taken them until now. I probably wouldn't have even now but my SIL wanted to take her kids and invited us to go. After the park we headed to Walmart and ended up having a blast. A blast at Walmart? Yes. They were having a scavenger hunt. It was fun and the kids all got little treat bags. Fun fun.
Saturday I took the kids to the flea market. We wondered for a little bit and I scored a cover for my phone, a screen protector, and a car charger for $20. Yey me :D.
Sunday Josh was worn out so we decided to be a bit lazy (he did work 6 day...2 of them 12 hours). So we grabbed some dinner, rented a couple of movies, and got some ice cream, and headed home. We had a very nice evening.

Yesterday it wasn't so hot that you couldn't breath so I took the kids for a walk down our dirt road. They had a blast...it was nice, but still so humid.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment