Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Slow down

7 year old. 4 year old. 2 year old. 2 month old. School. Softball. Wife. House keeper. Mother. Sister. Daughter. Friend.
Some times I feel stretched thin. I want to be the best wife, friend, sister, daughter and mother I can. But...
I just want to be able to work out once a day. Maybe take a shower everyday. I was outside rocking the baby while trying to teach Hannah to throw a softball, then came in and gave them all a bath in hopes that Liam would let me do the Wii fit. 30 minutes is all I ask for. Nope. Prince Boo Hoo rules again tonight. (She types while holding the sleeping prince)
*sigh*  *big sigh*
Then I look down at my little sleeping baby. How selfish am I? So what if I am not at the weight I want to be at. These are times I will never get back. Times I will look back on and miss. Over the last week I have had a friend lose a baby while another friend gave birth. I have been on both sides of that coin and I am truely blessed. It can be easy to lose sight of that, but I really am.
So to anyone that might read this... enjoy your world. I know I will.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment