Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lucky me

Hannah loving/playing with Liam

I really am blessed. My children are wonderful. I could go on and on about all of my childrens wonderful qualities, but today I am going to brag on my little man. Liam is not only trying to say mama (my husband argues that he does say it), he is eating rice cereal like a big boy, but he started rolling over this past weekend. Woohoo! *sigh* I can't believe he is growing up so fast. He is so darn cute and has such a great personality.
*sigh, oh big sigh* I could get all mushy gushy talking about my kids...
Sorry, after not feeling well for a few days, many phone calls, hours waiting at the doctors, it turns out I have mastitis :(
Not too big of a deal. Take some meds and I will (and am starting) feel better soon. I think I am just a little emotional today because I haven't been able to hold my little man much without pain and even though he hasn't left me, I miss him.
Ok, ok...I'm done.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

2 comments:

  1. I'm just finishing my round of antibiotics from Mastitis! It's just an awful thing! I hope your feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete