Friday, October 22, 2010

New park

We have a new park in Marion. This excites me. Not only does this present us with somewhere new to play, but it helps spread out the crowds.
For such a big "little" town its crazy to me that there is only 2, now 3 parks (well, that's a lie, I believe there is another one, but its in a park of town that my hubby doesn't want us to go- the crime rate is really high there). The "big" park is great...big play area, tennis courts, basketball courts and splash pad...but is always so crowded. Then we have another park that we discovered, smaller but still fun. Well everyone else is discovering it too. I am super excited about another park.
We went and checked it out today. It is small, but I really liked it. It was nice and private (if that makes since). We ended up staying for 2 1/2 hours. Haha.

On another note...my mom and step dad are planning on coming for a visit. Yay! I haven't seen my mom in over 2 years. I am so excited :~D
Forgive me if I go MIA for a little while.

Hope everyone is having a great day :~)

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment