Friday, December 17, 2010

Having a moment

I am tired. Emotionally, physically and mentally. I don't know if its the busy-ness of the season or what, but I am so tired of people's crap.  Sometimes it surprises me...peoples priorities, that is. Most of the time I can just brush it off. You know, just say "oh that's just how they are" or "to each their own".  But for some reason I just want to tell some people to shut up. I know, I know... sorry

On a brighter note...I posted pictures of my beautiful children because they are what get me through the day. Don't get me wrong, my hubby is wonderful and I don't know what I would do without him...but there is something about a smiling, laughing, beautiful child to make you remember how great your life is.

So, deep breath in...now out...
Let's think good thoughts and forget people that want you to be as unhappy as they are.

:~)

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment