Saturday, December 18, 2010

sad

Yesterday I drove the kids around looking at Christmas lights. We were having a good time looking at some beautiful lights. We even saw some deer (real deer), the kids were just as excited about the deer as they were the lights. Christmas music playing, children singing and Hannah turns to me and says that she got to see her friend Danielle today. Now Hannah and Danielle have been friends since preschool. In fact, this year is the first year they haven't been in the same class.
Anyways, she said that Danielle looked sad and when she talked to her she found out Danielle's mom died this week. Shock! I just started crying. My heart hurts for this family. I am also sad because I have known Andrea for years now. Now this 7 year old little girl is going to grow up without her mom. *sad sigh*
I will be praying for this family.
Hug your family...enjoy them...you never know what will happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment