Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow

Acacia looking at the snow and Hannah standing with the snowmen we made.

I have been so busy lately.
~finished Christmas shopping
~Christmas get together with Tunks family
~Christmas get together with Tupper family
~visit a friend we haven't got to see in a while
~dinner with inlaws
All of this on top of working a six day week, wrapping presents, cleaning house and all of the rest of the daily grind.

We did manage to take some time to play in the snow with the girls (I don't think Liam would like it much haha). Hannah and I built snowmen. Acacia helped by throwing snowballs at us LOL.

We still have so much to do by/before/on Christmas. Oh well. Tis the season I guess.

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

1 comment:

  1. I love the new layout and pictures of the kids! Play in the snow for us....we miss it out here! :)

    ReplyDelete