Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthdays

Make truffles first and then drop them in the cupcake batter
Cover with more batter
Fresh out of the oven
Finished product...yummy :~)

First of all.... Happy 1st Birthday to one of my best friends little guy Alex today. Happy 5th Birthday to my niece Jaylynn yesterday. And Happy Birthday to my hubbys pawpaw tomorrow.

Pawpaw teases me all the time that I make all these good deserts and don't ever bring him any, so I decided to make him some cupcakes.
I came across a receipe for chocolate truffle cupcakes topped with homemade whipped cream.
Let me just say that I have tried many receipes lately, but this is the best chocolate cupcakes I have ever had. Seriously.

I am a little irritated with posting moble-ly. I can't put the pictures with the captions under them :(
Anywho...have a great week everyone :)

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment