Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time for a break

Chocolate/Vanilla (colored pink of course) cupcakes for Hannah's school party :)

We have had so much going on lately. Birthdays mostly. Tax time is usually busy for us too.
Hannah picked the bowling alley to have her party at this year. It was a huge hit. We all had a blast, not just the kids. It was so fun watching the kids try to bowl. There were kids as young as 3 and as old as 12 bowling and it was so funny watching them. I wish I would have taken a picture with my phone so I could post it :(
Fun, fun.
I can't believe Hannah is 8 already. It blows my mind.

We had a nice Valentines day. We don't do anything big. We grabbed some lunch while we were running errands. Of course we all gave each other cards and we gave the girls a little purse with candy in it. It was nice.

Liam is now 8 months old. Wow, where did the time go? He is such a good baby. Always smiling. He loves to make noise and "talk". He shows no interest in crawling LOL I guess I have a lazy baby ;~)

I am excited to finally finish the kids rooms. We have been furniture shopping and I think we have decided on their bedrom set. I can't wait to see the finished product.
After that project we will start working on our back deck. We have wanted this the 8 years we have lived here and are super excited to get started on it.

Now if I can just get motivated to get this yard sale stuff together soon, I will be right on track :)

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment