Monday, April 11, 2011

And it begins...

Planting season is upon us. I started digging up my garden last week. I haven't ever dug it by hand before, and even though it was back-breaking work, it was well worth it. I just need to till it up to break it up some more, then it will be ready to plant. I started my seeds in my "mini green houses" yesterday. They should be ready in a week or two. I am excited. There is nothing like fresh produce from your own garden.
Hannah planted sunflower seeds again this year. She loves growing stuff, so this year we are going to let her use her topsy-turvy thing to grow strawberries. I think she will enjoy it.

We had the patio guys come out yesterday to discuss getting our patio. I am so excited! I think it is going to look great.

Hope everyone had a great and productive weekend. I know we did :~)

Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment