Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BBQ

Crashed out in the car on the way home from the creek

What a great weekend! It really was.
Saturday I ran to Bath & Body Works to get the free gift (um hello...free) and grabbed some more soap and sanitizer. Love it!
I got home just in time to bake some cookies before everyone showed up for the bbq. It was so much fun. We grilled hot dogs, had salad, fruit, baked beans, potato salad, chips...so much food LOL. The kids played softball for a while, then the adults played volleyball. I don't know what was more sore...my muscles from volleyball or my stomach from laughing. It was great. I think we ended up having 21 people over. I can't wait to do it again :~)

Sunday after church we had a picnic with Joshs family at Curtis Creek. It was really nice.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment