Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So busy

There has been so much going on.
With all the major storms we have had lately, there had been some damage to our house. Enter insurance people, yadda, yadda, yadda, now we have a new roof. Yay :~)
We have been blessed. Several projects are getting done around this house. I am so excited. In fact, this weekend, we are hoping to get some painting done.

My hubby had all last week off and we stayed busy. Between the 4th, bbq's, game nights with friends, construction and one day of being super lazy, we had a great vacation. 

Back to reality this week. *sigh*
On top of reality, this week brought the heat. Crazy, crazy heat. Ninty-some-odd degrees with the heat index making it in the hundreds. Don't forget the humidity. Ug.
Yesterday afternoon we just couldn't cool off. Even the house seemed unusually hot. As I was putting the kids to bed, Hannah commented about how hot the house was. It did seem hot still, so I turn the AC down to about 70deg. Well an hour later it was still almost 80deg in the house.
After a long hot night and an even hotter morning, we managed to get someone to come fix our AC.
Yay!

Ok...I have been interupted so many times trying to write this I can't even think straight.
I hope it isn't to confusing :~\


Sent via MOTOBLUR™ on Verizon Wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment