Thursday, September 8, 2011

Magid Lens Cleaner Review

http://www.magidglove.com/Magid-Lens-Cleaning-Towelettes-M100D-1.aspx
I will be honest, when I signed up to received this product I apparently didn't read the email thoroughly. I thought I was getting gloves. Ha ha. So I was surprised when I opened the package and it was lens cleaners. I don't wear eyeglasses, but I do wear sun glasses. So, I grabbed a few packets and threw them in my car to use next time I needed to clean my sunglasses. When I used it to clean my glasses, which always have fingerprints on them, it was amazing how clean they came. I decided that if it could clean my glasses so well, I was going to try it on the screen of my phone. It was like when I first opened my phone. I could literally see my reflection in it.
I love this product. It cleans without streaks and comes in handy little packets I can store in my purse or glove box. I am so excited about this product that I handed some out to my friends at a bar-b-que we attended.  I know they will love it just as much as I do.

** I was provided with this product at no charge in order to give my opinions and views of this company and their materials. I was not compensated by any monetary means.**

No comments:

Post a Comment