Thursday, October 6, 2011

Good times

Band Hero
Josh and 3 of his sisters
Amy and James
Acacia, Granny, and Hannah (she liked the hat they made me wear lol)

We have been having a great time with granny. Friday we had some friends over for a bbq. I wanted them to meet my grandma. We had a blast. Amber and Carl came over early so Carl could show us how to shoot a rifle. That was fun...I have the bruise on my shoulder to prove it ha ha. No, it really was fun. I would like to practice a little more so its second nature and I don't feel so awkward.
Once everyone else started showing up we put the gun away and started the grill.
After we ate it started getting chilly, so we headed inside. My grandma had never see a Wii before so we played some Just Dance for a while, then got our Band Hero stuff out. So fun.

Saturday we had a wedding to go to. Josh's sister Amy was getting married. Granny went to my sisters to hang out.
The wedding was beautiful. Stupid me forgot the camera so the only pictures I have are on my phone, which does not do it justice.

Sunday we met my sister and niece at the nature center in Asheville. It was a little chilly, but we still had fun. The kids did activity books, doing things like finding different leaves and drawing animals...and earned their Wild Child badges. They were so excited. Of course, we knew they were wild children ha ha.
After the nature center we took granny to our favorite mexican restaurant, Pappa's N Beer. Yummy! Of course since my birthday was Monday, they had them sing to me. They don't just sing to you though, you get to wear the sombrero and they take a spoonful of your dessert and put it in our face. Funny...I had whipped cream in my nose for hours LOL.

Tuesday I took granny to Tennessee to stay with her sister for a few days. Now I need to get caught up on house work and homework.

Grandmas. How could we live without them. I sure love mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment