Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Granny's visit

I have not had the time to blog about my grandma's visit to NC. We had such a great time. It had been over 3 years since we had seen my grandma, she hadn't even met Liam yet.
She got in on a Wendsday, late, so we just went home and to bed.
Thursday we just rested and hung out for the most part. I had to go to school, but I was able to visit with her all morning.
Some of my friends wanted to meet her, so Friday we had the Tupper, Scotty and Cannons over for dinner.
It was a blast. The Cannons came over early so we could shoot the shotgun (I may have called it a rifle in an earlier post, I was wrong). Fun, but man I had a bruise ha ha.
After everyone got there we had dinner and then we all played the Wii for a while. It was lots of fun.

Saturday we had a wedding to go to so my grandma went to my sisters and hung out. We met up with them for dinner after the wedding.
Sunday we took grandma to the Nature Center in Asheville. It was fun. Most of the animals were just laying around, but the cougars were playing. It was exciting to see them playing like our cats at home.
Tuesday I took grandma to TN to meet her sister so she could stay with them for a few days.
Skip forward (through boring school days) to Saturday.
Saturday we packed up the family and went to Pigeon Forge where we were to meet up with my grandma and her sister & husband to spend the weekend with them. We went to a craft fair, did a little shopping, fed ducks at the hotel, and played a few games of miniature golf. It was a really good time.
Wednesday I had to take her back to the airport. We will not wait so long between visits. It was too much. I miss her so much sometimes.

Anyways, I better go to Biology class and take this test :(
Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment