Monday, October 24, 2011

I must be dreaming

This is my backyard this morning. I love it. On the rare morning I don't have kids up with me, this is my favorite place to sit and have a cup of coffee.

This morning something weird happened. The sun was coming up, lighting up the trees, which I thought was so pretty, so I took a picture. I went and switched over laundry, sat down and looked outside again and it was gone. How crazy is that. Its like the sun decided to go back down. I would think I was dreaming (I am sleep deprived today) except I did take a picture.
Wild...who knows...
Anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Say a little prayer for my little prince. I have to take him to the doctor today. He won't move his arm and when I try to move it he cries. :~(

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment