Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank God

My car has been acting funny for a while. I have taken it in and spent lots of time and money trying to figure out what's going on. Well today I had to drive to Charlotte to drop my grandma off at the airport. As I was slowing down and turning my car made a not so good sound. We were in a hurry so I just kept on. On the way home it got worse. After I picked Hannah up from the bus stop it sounded like something was rattling in my wheel and when I tried to back up I had to force it.
After Josh came home (I called him and had him pick up Acacia, I wasn't going to drive the explorer anymore. It was making me very uneasy) we pulled the wheel off and found that one of the bolts that was supposed to hold the break "boot" on had fallen out.
Scary!
Thank you God we made it home without anything bad happening.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment