Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dentist

Yesterday was our semiannual family trip to the dentist. This was Acacia's first official dentist appointment. She was a little nervous at first, but was such a big girl. The only thing that she would not do, was have the water squirted in her mouth. The dental hygienist gave her a cup of water instead. Let me just say that the ladies that work at Dr. Harris office are fabulous. Not only are they friendly and nice to talk to, they are wonderful with my children. My hygienist ( I am ashamed to have forgotten her name) was so great with Acacia. She was so patient when Acacia was nervous. She explained everything she was going to do and let Acacia see and touch some of the tools. She was awesome.
Yay for clean teeth :~)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment