Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fw: Random happenings

Frustrated :(
I don't understand why sometimes my emails don't send right. Here is a forward of my post that never made it


-----Original message-----
From: "jchhardin@yahoo.com" <jchhardin@yahoo.com>
To:
jchhardin.hannah@blogger.com
Sent:
Mon, Dec 19, 2011 15:24:03 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Random happenings

Liam chillin'
Gingerbread house fun
Josh and the kids making sugar cookies
Liam making sure the sprinkles are good :)
Liam crashed out at Wal-Mart
Goofy kids
Liam trying to slide by himself

The last couple of months have been so busy. Between the holidays, birthdays, and school, we haven't stopped. These pictures are a few of the things we have been doing (sorry I haven't figured out how to put the pictures and the captions together from my phone)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas :~)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment