Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feeling fine

Man, oh man, has this fall/winter been quite the season for getting sick.
Between multiple cases of pink eye, the stomach bug, and head colds; sometimes I wonder if we will ever get better. Hopefully, we are all on the mend now. Acacia, Liam, and I all have a cold, but I think we are at the end of it.

School, housework, homework, kids...that is my life ha ha.

Not much interesting has been going on lately. Just staying busy, busy. The next couple of months should be fun though. We have lots of birthdays and other fun things planned.

Our heater stopped working properly the other day. Well, I don't think its been working right for a while, but we noticed troubling signs the other day. This is not good :(  We have a gas fireplace, but it doesn't heat the whole house effectively. It will keep us from freezing to death, just not as warm as I like.
Hopefully it wont cost too awful much to fix. I miss having a warm bathroom LOL.

Such is life.

Well better get these kids up and ready for school. Have a great day everyone :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment